Ultralight (27 g) and very compact due to the integrated ZIP retractable cord, the Petzl e+LITE emergency headlamp should always be with you. Always ready to use, it can be stored with its batteries for 10 years in a vest, an emergency kit, etc. Its white or red, continuous or strobe lighting allows you to be seen and to signal an emergency.
- Ultracompact, ultra-light (less than 5 cm long and only 27 g) emergency headlamp to always have with you Always ready to use, can be stored with batteries (Lithium CR 2032) for 10 years
- Bright white lighting (26 lumens up to 29 m) allows you to move around easily in the dark For emergency situations, the red LED allows you to be seen from a distance (300 m for 30 hours)
- Locking on/off switch designed to prevent accidental operation
- Resists extreme temperatures: -30 °C to + 60 °C
- Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.